The Club is offering a complete Student Internship Training Program with positions available during the months of May through September. Each internship session will give students a well-rounded view of club operations with concentration on developing the necessary technical, interpersonal, and managerial skills required in becoming a successful manager. Our interns are results oriented, willing to learn, and like to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
Interested students should submit the following information to Philadelphia Cricket Club:
- Students should be at least 18 years old.
- Students should be enrolled in a college hospitality, management or culinary program.
- Students must possess a high level of initiative and be able to interact with guests, peers and supervisors in a professional manner.
- A cover letter explaining interests and past experience which qualify them for the Philadelphia Cricket Club Internship Program.
- A complete resume, including two work references and an academic reference: with addresses and phone numbers.
- Follow-up within one week after submitting the application to confirm your information has been received.
Thank you and good luck!